Terms & Conditions
The information on this site has been included in good faith and is true to the best of our knowledge. It is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. No information at this site should be constituted as an invitation to invest in any member of Viva Himalaya Tea nor should it be used as the basis for any investment decision. Neither Viva Himalaya Tea or any of its affiliates nor its or their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
This Site's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Viva Himalaya Tea and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will VHT be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this Site regardless of the form of action.
VHT does not warrant that functions contained in this Site's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
* The Products shown on this website are a fair representation of the actual terms, although minor details may vary.
* All Products offered are subject to availability. We will endeavour to identify any "out of stock" products on our website - occasionally, large or frequent orders might mean we run of stock during the trading day.
Price and Payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices exclude applicable taxes and delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation. Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing.
- Payment for all Products must be made at the time of ordering unless agreed otherwise.
- You undertake that the details you provide to us for the propose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there is sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by Indian law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Haryana, India.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on our Site then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Although we will seek to maintain availability of our Seasonal Edition, Green Teas and Infusions, because of the seasonal nature of our raw materials and our desire for freshness and quality, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Infusions and teas are grown under organic standards, and are made from the finest ingredients.
- If we are out of stock of any of the above, we reserve the right to send an alternative of equal or greater value.